Digital Literacy Skills
Next course: tentative date February 2018
Contact HCH to register your interest
Our basic Digital Literacy course will give you all the foundations to use a Windows based PC or laptop.
* Learn how to use a Gmail account to send and receive emails, deal with attachments
* Learn about the Internet, what it is, how to get started.
* Understand Social Websites and how you can stay safe on line
* Backing up your computer & computer maintenance.
* Backing up the photos on your camera or phone.
* Backing up your computer, checking hard drive space & system checks plus what to do if you get a virus infection and how you can fix it your self using free tools
* Google Sheets free Spreadsheet software
* templates provided for free by Google and how you can create a new modern style resume and cover letter
* And, lots more ....
Call to enroll or for course information. (03) 5382 5352
If you have a laptop bring it along or borrow one from the House.